I usually like to do a review of something on Fridays, but I’m not feeling it this Friday. A lot of people are off for the Thanksgiving holiday and I want to take a little break from the daily grind as well. So, I’m straying from my usual schedule – watch out, Internet, things are getting crazy – to bring to you a list of things to do on a day off. I may just accomplish all of these today.
- Dance like a maniac. Just put on some great dancing music and dance your pants off.
- Get some cleaning done. Make up for all those times you threw your clothes on the ground and pretended like you were going to get it later.
- Bake some cookies. Bake em and then eat em all. It’s your day off.
- Take a catnap… with cats!
- Take a catnap… with dogs. Ahhhh.
- Try out the first five minutes of all the Netflix titles you’ve been letting build up in your instant queue. This way you’ll know which ones are crap and you can proceed to remove them.
- Learn how to twerk. It’s a necessary skill in today’s competitive work force.
- Go on a shopping spree… wait, no. Don’t do that today, unless you’re insane.
- Buy your favorite type of chip and eat the whole bag. You’ll never know when you’ll be motivated to do this again.
- Write your own life’s theme song to sing anytime someone says your name.
There you have it, ten things to do. Have a great day.
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/kazutaka_sawa_portfolio/10473599284/”>Kazutaka Sawa Portfolio</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>cc</a>